Insulators prevent electrical shorts between electrified wire and the fence posts. Our insulators help your fence work properly with your ElectroBraid® fence system.
Insulators prevent electrical shorts between the electrified wire and the fence posts. Good-quality insulators are critical to a properly functioning fence.
ElectroBraid® Plastic insulators are moulded from polyethylene, polycarbonate, or nylon and are designed to hold electrified wire near a variety of posts without losing energy through the post.
There are several styles to choose from because the insulator must match both the ElectroBraid® rope and the type of fence post being used. Plastic insulators include line post insulators, offset insulators, roller insulators, and t-post insulators.
Make sure the plastic insulator you choose is moulded from heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene (or harder plastic) with UV inhibitors. This prevents arcing and provides long life with all-weather performance, protecting it from the weather. Most insulators are available in black and white.
Learn more about using ElectroBraid® insulators in this video:
- Fastens your ElectroBraid® wire to posts without losing energy
- Can be used on braces and brace posts
- Use with 2.5 inch heavy-duty screws to secure line post insulators
- Can be used independently with various conductors or as part of the complete ElectroBraid® Horse Fence System
- 20 pack (Black)
- Service Experts Available To Answer Your Installation Questions